Common Freezer & Ice Maker Problems
No freezer repair in Charlotte is too small or too big for our team of highly skilled technicians. After years of fixing freezers and ice makers, we have identified the most common problems to watch for:
• Insufficient Cooling: Indicates a compressor or condenser issue.
• Nonstop Cooling Cycle: A continuously running freezing cycle is caused by a faulty thermostat.
• Loud Noises: Could be a fan, compressor or condenser problem, depending on where the sound
• Ice Buildup: A malfunctioning defrost timer or clogged evaporator coils can cause this.
• Unit Won't Power on: There may be a problem with the thermostat, wiring, compressor or electrical
Is your freezer or ice maker on the fritz? Call Appliance Repair Today right away to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable Charlotte ice maker repair specialist. We are proud to serve countless customers throughout Mecklenburg County in the cities of Charlotte, Harrisburg,
Mt Holly, Gastonia, Matthews, Huntersville, Concord, Mt Pleasant, Kannapolis and Rock Hill.